A more MS-friendly bathroom for K and her fiance
A sketch of our design for K and her fiance.
This is a really special bathroom in brushed brass for K and her fiancé. K has MS and their current bathroom has a bath and shower she can no longer get into on her own. K came to Fine & Able to design a fresh space with a walk-in shower that works for the both of them, as well as future buyers.
For K and her fiancé it was really important that any changes they make to improve access doesn't put off future buyers. This is their first home and very much a start on the ladder, so they don't expect to be there forever. She said that the grab rails she had found elsewhere were generally ugly and clinical-looking.
K is really into interior design and brought her own mood boards to her design consult via Zoom. Our design consultant, Alison, incorporated these into the design and K was delighted with the outcome. K was particularly excited to see Fine & Able stocked brushed brass taps and shower fittings. She really wanted a floating basin built into a countertop surround too to provide stylish storage space and a contemporary feel and Alison was also able to include this.
- Vesta wall hung basin
- Vesta Wall hung toilet
- Libero rainwater shower in brushed brass
- Libero comfort lever basin taps in brushed brass
- Libero concealed shower valve in brushed brass
- Padded shower seat in anthracite grey
- Ergo shower screen with pivoting deflector panel
- Consilio anti-scald towel rail
- Various slip-resistant floor tiles and wall tiles
- Circula L-shaped shower riser rail with built-in support
- Circula hinged grab rail
- Illuminated mirror