A small, but perfectly formed, en-suite for J
We can make even the smallest and most peculiar shaped spaces more accessible!
This is J’s en-suite. J has a rare type of muscular dystrophy. J came to F&A to help future-proof his home so it can adapt as his condition progresses.
We’ve also positioned niches and ledges throughout the bathroom at J’s request so he has spots where he can lean to one side while showering, using the toilet or cleaning his teeth, which he finds useful.
J wanted to create a relaxing hotel feel in his en-suite and really liked our matt black accessories range. To add a touch of luxury, and to boost the sense of space in this small room, we also made a feature wall of illuminated mirrors behind the toilet.
- Libero Rainwater matt black shower
- Fine & Able Illuminated mirrors
- Freestyle horseshoe shower seat
- Vesta wall hung toilet
- Vesta round wall hung basin
- Freestyle matt black L-shaped shower riser with built-in support
- Matt black Libero brassware
- Shower curtain rail matt black
Get in touch to book a design consultation to see how you can make your bathroom more accessible.