Fine & Able is committed to protecting your online privacy and being transparent about how we use your information. This statement explains how we protect your privacy, how we use your information, and how you can control how we use your personal information.
If you want to change the way we use your data or if you have a question about how we use your personal information, please get in touch by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: 1 Ilex House, 94 Holly Road, Twickenham, TW1 4HF
Skip to a section by clicking on a link, or scroll down to view the complete document.
- 1) Websites covered by this Statement
- 2) Your provided data
- 3) How do you protect it?
- 4) How will we use the information about you?
- 5) Sharing your information
- 6) Where is the information stored?
- 7) Marketing
- 8) Access to your information and correction
- 9) Cookies
1) Websites covered by this Statement
This Privacy Statement covers the collection and use of data on this website only. This Statement does not apply to any of the websites, which may be linked from this website.
2) Your provided data
The types of personal information that we collect depends on how you interact with our website:
- Contact details, such as your name, address, email address and phone number
- Payment information, such as credit or debit card number
- Account login credentials, such as usernames and passwords, password hints and similar security information
- Comments, feedback and other information you provide to us, including information that you send to customer support
- Project information and requirements, for example through our consultation booking forms
- Communication preferences
We also collect anonymous information about how you and your device interact with our website, including:
- Device information
- Browsing information, such as connection, IP address, browser type and version, operating system, platform
- Usage data, such as date and time stamp and referring and exit pages, and pages you visited on the Service; and/or
3) How do you protect it?
We have a Data Protection regime in place to oversee the effective and secure processing of your personal data.
4) How will we use the information about you?
Depending on how you interact with us, we use your personal information to:
- Process and fulfil your orders
- Provide requested information, such as our brochure
- Provide design and installation services
- Provide product service, such as delivery updates
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments and concerns
- Notify you about new products, services and offers, subject to your subscription to any email or newsletter
- Invite you to participate in user testing and surveys
- Identify usage trends (anonymously) and develop data analysis, to enhance the performance of our site
- Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements
- Protect against any fraud.
5) Sharing your information
Any information we have will only be shared in specific circumstances, such as when required by legislation or regulations, or to third parties that are used to provide services for the running of the business.
Example of circumstances that may warrant sharing your information under law include:
- If required to do so under law, such as complying with any governmental request, a request from law enforcement, or to assist with the prevention of any illegal activities
- Respond to any claims with relevant information and details
Examples of third parties include:
- Ecommerce platforms, such as Shopify, in order to process and fulfil your orders
- Payment portals, such as Stripe or PayPal, in order to transact your payments
- Customer support or live chat services, such as Tidio
- Customer or product review platforms, such as TrustPilot
- Data analytic software, plugins or platforms, such as Google Analytics, in order to understand behaviour on our site and make improvements
- External third-party service providers or business advisors, such as referral schemes or digital marketing agencies. These third-parties would all be subject to contractual agreements and bound by standards for data security. They would not use any information for purposes other than those relating to the service being provided on our behalf and would not share information with any other party.
6) Where is the information stored?
All the personal data we hold is processed using internal or cloud-based services hosted within the UK. This information is stored and processed by Web CMS, Web CRM Shopify. The website and all data acquired is hosted in the EU.
Data collected when a client downloads information from the website will be processed by Fine & Able using Shopify, the web CMS and CRM. The data will only be used to send the client information relevant to the original enquiry and the client will be able to unsubscribe at any time by contacting the DPO. Unsubscribes will be recorded to be kept as a permanent suppression list.
Fine & Able may also send you marketing emails or contact you with details of other products or services we think may be of interest to you. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here email@example.com
8) Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all your personal information, please email or write to us at Fine & Able, 1 Ilex House, 94 Holly Road, Twickenham, Middlesex, TW1 4HF. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
10) Log files
When you visit the website, we collect web statistics concerning your visit, which are stored in a log file. Log files allow us to record visitors' use of the site. The web teams use Google Analytics to record visitors' use of the site and use this information to make changes to the layout of the website and to the information in it. Log files are not used to identify any individual patterns of use on the site.
This statement only covers websites maintained by us, Fine & Able and does not cover other websites linked from our site.
11) Other websites
13) Your rights
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect, you can request to see this information and have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer who will investigate the matter. If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you can get in touch with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) here.
14) How to contact us
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OrWrite to us at:
Fine & Able
1 Ilex House
94 Holly Road